After our training, your team will be able to:
- Simplify their code!
- Level up their React proficiency
- Catered to different skills
- Jump-start a migration to React
- Meet their development goals
- Overcome challenges they've been wrestling with
- Get on the same technical page
What are the workshops like?
Two or Three-Day Workshops
We offer in-person and remote trainings. Both the instructor and attendees will be writing code to build parts of a real project.
- Work on a real projectWith guided lectures for two days.
- Deepen Knowledge of API,Best Practices, and Patterns.
- Catered to different skillsCore concepts and advanced
- Have Lots of Fun!It's easier to remember content when we're having fun.
Beginner Team? Advanced Team? Or Mixed?
Our curriculum is designed to teach in-depth. We've found that this is great for beginners but also, those who have been doing React for a while regularly compliment the curriculum and teaching style
Here's an overview of just some of the topics and concepts available in our curriculum:
A person who knows little-to-nothing about React should expect to be fairly proficient after taking our Workshop. More experienced React developers should expect to level up in terms of professional architecture concepts and component design.
- All about React Hooks
- Fundamentals and advanced material
- Component design best practices
- Free online resources after workshop
- Node best practices and principles
- The Node runtime, built-in capabilities, and NPM/Yarn
- API design/organization with Express.js & middleware
- Async database connections: MongoDB, PostreSQL, MySQL
- Non IO-blocking concepts like promises & async/await
What is the format for the workshops? Remote or in-person?
The workshop is typically two days and for about seven hours (which includes time for a one-hour break lunch). It can be done in-person or over video conferencing like with Zoom. The instructor will do all live-coding to demonstrate the topics and then the attendees will do exercises to help the material set in.
Can the curriculum be tailored?
The curriculum isn't set in stone, but we do have a normal flow for the curriculum which works really well. However, special requests can be made to substitute parts in and out.
What skill level is expected? Is there advanced material?
Most of the time the workshops are "Core React" which is perfectly appropriate for those who are completely new to React and those who have about 1 to 3 years of experience. For more advanced groups, we have specific advanced material. We can also send a test out ahead of time to help evaluate where your team is and what can be adjusted in the curriculum accordingly.